Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Laflam
Dr. Paul Laflam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Christiansburg, VA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Laflam is affiliated with Tazewell Community Hosp, Nephrology and Hypertension and Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital. Dr. Laflam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Laflam has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Laflam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Christiansburg, VA.
Dr. Arif Khan
Christiansburg, VA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Michael Conatser
Christiansburg, VA 0.01 mi25
Dr. Carlos Estrada Velez
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Christiansburg, VA 0.01 mi10