A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul LaFontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul LaFontaine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul LaFontaine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. LaFontaine graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LaFontaine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LaFontaine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. LaFontaine practice?
Dr. Paul LaFontaine practices Urology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Cambridge Urologists.