Learn more about Dr. Paul Lafontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lafontaine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lafontaine, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafontaine graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lafontaine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lafontaine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Lafontaine practice?
Dr. Paul Lafontaine practices Urology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Urologists.