A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul LaFontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul LaFontaine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul LaFontaine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. LaFontaine graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. LaFontaine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David LaFontaine MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. LaFontaine practice?
- Dr. Paul LaFontaine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul LaFontaine practices Urology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA.
See Cambridge Urologists.