A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lama is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lama, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lama graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lama has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jude Lama MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Lama practice?
- Dr. Paul Lama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lama practices Ophthalmology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ.
See Hackensack Ophthalmologists.