A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lambert, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Skull Cancer
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lambert MD is a male Otologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lambert practice?
- Dr. Paul Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lambert practices Otology and Neurotology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.