A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lambert, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
- Skull Cancer
- Vestibulocochlear Nerve Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Roper Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Lambert practice?
Dr. Paul Lambert practices Otology and Neurotology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.