A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lamberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lamberti, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamberti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lamberti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberti graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Matthew Lamberti MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Lamberti practice?
- Dr. Paul Lamberti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lamberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Wailuku Surgeons.