Learn more about Dr. Paul Lamberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lamberti, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lamberti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberti graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Matthew Lamberti MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Lamberti practice?
- Dr. Paul Lamberti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lamberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Wailuku, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Wailuku Orthopedic Surgeons and Wailuku Surgeons.