Learn more about Dr. Paul Lamberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lamberti, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lamberti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone deformity
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand and wrist pain
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamberti graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Matthew Lamberti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Lamberti practice?
- Dr. Paul Lamberti has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lamberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery of the Hand near Wailuku, HI.
See Wailuku Orthopedic Surgeons and Wailuku Surgeons.