A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lambie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lambie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambie graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lambie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Benson Lambie MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Lambie practice?
- Dr. Paul Lambie has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lambie practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Rheumatologists.