A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lambie is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lambie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lambie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambie graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lambie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Benson Lambie MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Lambie practice?
- Dr. Paul Lambie has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lambie practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Internists and Roseville Rheumatologists.