A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lansdowne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lansdowne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lansdowne, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansdowne graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lansdowne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Allen Lansdowne MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Lansdowne practice?
- Dr. Paul Lansdowne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lansdowne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Waxahachie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.