Dr. Paul Lansdowne MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Waxahachie, TX

3.9

June 24th, 2016
Very Unprofessional
Waited a month to see this doctor and my appointment was cancelled at the last minute. Very unprofessional. Cannot care about helping a patient at all. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 27th, 2015
Love Dr Lansdowne!

October 26th, 2014
New Patient
Dr. Lansdowne is great; however, his staff is very unfriendly. Every time I call to make an appointment, I get put on hold for very long periods of time (this has happened at least 5 times). His nurse if very cold and uncaring - seems rushed, like you are bothering her. Unfortunately, although he seems good, I probably won't return due to his staff.

September 3rd, 2014
Deplorable Dereliction of Patients
The most accurate description of my experiences with this office : disheartening and demoralizing. I found this office suffers from an intolerable degree of chronic mismanagement and consistent disregard for the patient. On the advice of my primary care physician, I visited this office to get help with some ongoing, worrisome “female issues.” The less than useless staff regularly do not answer phone calls; follow up on voicemails, e-mails or any other type of message; and render it nearly impossible to follow up on test results, or get any resolution or treatment. After having been completely ignored for weeks, my husband finally went in person to the office on my behalf--that is also ineffective as you'll just receive a directive to "call us"...which leads right back to the system of unanswered telephone calls and ignored voice mails. As you may imagine, I would strongly recommend you avoid this counterproductive clinic, and seek a competent health care team elsewhere.

November 14th, 2013
Professional and Caring
I have been a patient of Dr. Landsdowne for 2 years. The moment you arrive, Shawny makes you feel completely at ease. She is quick but sensitive enough to take a moment to really listen to what you need from the doctor. In the short time she leave and Dr. Landsdown enters, he know everything and takes time to understand your issues. He educates you with relevant information in a way that is easy to understand, and more importantly, sincerely helps you execute a plan to feel the best you can. He goes far and above your expectations and I am thankful he is my doctor.

March 21st, 2013
I heard good things about doctor Lansdowne so I decided to go to him with this pregnancy. Well needless to say he is ok but the staff is super rude and not helpful at all. They always seem like they are annoyed and in a hurry to get you out of the office! No one wants to be treated like that! They can never get my appointments right and are always calling to change them. I overall just don't even feel comfortable at this office and will probably be changing doctors! I think the doctors at this office need to take a look at their staff and make some changes!

April 21st, 2011
Very caring.

March 31st, 2011
He's an awesome doctor and always very helpful with any questions I have. He has alwasys made me feel comfortable.