Learn more about Dr. Paul Lanza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lanza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanza
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanza graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lanza has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Lanza DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Lanza practice?
- Dr. Paul Lanza has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lanza practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Primary Care Doctors and Moorestown Geriatric Doctors.