Dr. Paul Lapco MD Patient Reviews

• Head and Neck Surgery Pompano Beach, FL

4.7

no change

Great experience!
I was recommended to see Dr. Lapco by a friend. I had a bad ear infection for a while, and the ear drops that my prevoews doctor prescribed where not working. Everybody at the office was very nice and professional, I was really impressed. The consult was quick and simple. Dr. Lapco prescribed me a different medicine and it worked. Dr. Lapco is a good and knowledgeble doctor. His staff is also great (and very friendly). I highly recommend him.

May 22nd, 2017
Went in and seen dr lapco with horrible sinus pressure and headaches. After having a Ct scan he recommeded the balloon sinuplasty.. that was the best decision I've made!! I am extremely happy with the results. I suffered from headaches for years and never thought it would be sinus related. After my procedure I have not had a headache again. I can honestly say that this simple in office procedure changed my life for the better.

May 22nd, 2017
Great experience!!!! Went in yesterday for allergy testing and to see Dr Lapco. The allergy tech was very knowledgeable, understanding and helpful. Within 1 hour I knew exactly what I was allergic to and Dr Lapco was able to give me medication to help my symptoms. Looking forward to finally feeling better after so many years.

May 22nd, 2017
Went in today and seen Dr Zaka for dizziness and she was great. She was able to figure out that my dizziness was coming from my ear. Had the Epley the same day of my appointment and within a couple days I felt brand new. Thank you Dr Zaka for all your help, you are amazing!!

Amazing!!
Dr. Lapco is an outstanding physician! Him and his staff are outstanding!!

May 22nd, 2017
Nothing but good things to say about Dr Lapco and his staff. I was able to get in and see his PA, Julie who was great. Came in with ear pain and sinus congestion. She was very professional and her bedside manners were amazing. I was very impressed and will definitely be returning to the office to see her.

Customer service driven!
You don't see many physicians that strive in customer service anymore. This practice does a great job not only with your medical care but also with making sure you feel special throughout the whole process. Thank you and continue doing what you do!

May 19th, 2017
Amazing!
You can tell this practice strives in patient care and satisfaction! They all work together from making my apppintment to checking out! You will be highly recommended to my friends and family!

May 18th, 2017
Great bi-lingual physician
I met both with the physician assistant and the physician!! They both work together to treat the patient. The staff all supports them and the office manager keeps everything going! Great office!!

April 28th, 2017
Amazing staff!!
This is for the staff of Dr. Lapco's office!! You ladies are amazing at what you do!! You care tremendously about your patients!! Thank you for being you and keep up the great work!!

April 21st, 2017
Outstanding Staff
This office is top notch!! They have an amazing staff, this includes the check in representative, the allergy tech I dealt with, the PA that helped me as well as everyone else I spoke with during my visit. I would highly recommend this office!

March 30th, 2017
I've searched for a long time to find the perfect ENT!! I am so glad I came across Dr Lapco and his staff. They have been the most professional medical office I've been to in a long time. The way Dr Lapco cares about his patients is amazing!!