Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Amazing nurse Practitioner show details Amazing nurse Practitioner
by A. Morales on Aug 15th, 2016

I saw the Nurse Practitioner, Sheila, for my ear problems and she was very attentive and did an amazing job taking care of me. She is very detailed oriented and took her time to help me. I would highly recommend seeing her to any friend or family member!

by M. Martinez on Jul 16th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Lapco to any family member or friend!! His staff will go above and beyond to achieve the ultimate goal, taking care of the patient.

Amazing office!! show details Amazing office!!
Jul 11th, 2016

Both Dr. Lapco and his staff do an outstanding job making their patients feel welcome and comfortable during their exam . The visit seemed quickly but at the same time Dr. Lapco spent the desired amount of time explaining everything to me that was going to happen and also my treatment plan. Thank you for being so great

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by A. Gonzalez on Jun 30th, 2016

Outstanding office!!!

by Amy on Jun 30th, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr Zaka in audiology and was so impressed with her professionalism and knowledge. Great office staff!!!! I highly recommend them

Amazing show details Amazing
Jun 30th, 2016

Dr. Lapco' staff is amazing! I was able to find out what Im allergic to and how to treat it! The allergy department is outstanding! Thank you for helping me!!

The best!! show details The best!!
Jun 30th, 2016

Muy buen doctor, paciente, amable y muy profesional !!!! 100% lo recomiendo

Jun 29th, 2016

The best ENT I've ever seen!!!

by Becky on Jun 28th, 2016

Fantastic experience. The friendliest medical office I've ever been in.

Amazing show details Amazing
Jun 28th, 2016

Dr. Lapco is an amazing doctor. He took his time to get to know me and get to understand my problem! He has all the appropriate diagnostic testing to be able to diagnose and treat my allergies Thank you for you for taking care of my allergy symptoms and putting me on the right track to recovery!

Outstanding Sinus Relief show details Outstanding Sinus Relief
Jun 23rd, 2016

Dr. Lapdog performed the balloon sinuplasty on me and I have been able to live my life normally again. The sinus pressure and congestion has improved tremendously! Thank you!,

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Jun 22nd, 2016

Dr. Lapco and his staff are nothing but outstanding! They were able to omelete all my diagnostic testing and give me appropriate treatment options on my first visit! Thank you!

Amazing!! show details Amazing!!
Jun 20th, 2016

Dr. Lapco is outstanding!! His staff treats all his patients with the upmost respect! I would recommend anyone I know to his office!! Thank you!!

Jun 8th, 2016

Nothing less than exceptional!! Amazing staff and physician!! Thank you for taking care of my sinus issues!!

Best doctor near me. show details Best doctor near me.
May 29th, 2016

Thank you Dr. Lapco for checking me up and curing me, I suffer from tonsillitis my hole life, treatment given has been working and I feel much better, your staff were very nice to me and very accommodating, really nice girls, thank you all for your assistance.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
by Carmen on May 28th, 2016

I'm always so impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of the staff and Dr Lapco. I have sent family and friends to his office and all have been very pleasantly surprised.

Great ENT Office show details Great ENT Office
May 25th, 2016

I was nervous about a sinus infection and Dr Lapco and his friendly staff immediately put me at ease. I would happily recommend this Dr to friends and family. Thanks again!

May 23rd, 2016

The best ENT I've ever seen. Dr Lapco and his staff are amazing.

May 19th, 2016

Overall amazing doctor!!!

The Best show details The Best
May 13th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Lapco for trouble breathing through my nose and pressure in my sinuses. I highly recommend him. He figured out exactly what was causing my symptoms, explained the treatment plan, and took care of the problem.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
May 5th, 2016

Dr. Lapco is an amazing doctor!!! His staff is outstanding and go above and beyond for their patient!! Thank you!!

Apr 24th, 2016

Amazing Doctor and Amazing Staff!! Dr Lapco was able to help diagnose and treat my allergy systems from my 1st visit. The staff was welcoming and helpful from my initial phone call to schedule an appointment. Top notch customer service.

Apr 24th, 2016

I was on a cancellation list and was able to be seen by Dr Lapco last minute. I am so thankful for his kind assistance. I can breathe freely again! Thanks again to him and his excellent staff for helping me feel better so quickly.

Apr 19th, 2016

Dr Lapco is by far the best ENT that I've seen. He took the time to listen to my sinus issues that have been going on for years. He recommended me to have the balloon sinuplasty and it has been life changing. I forgot what it felt like to breathe normally until I met Dr Lapco. He takes pride in getting to know his patients and finding a cure for their symptoms. It's hard to find a good doctor like him these days. I highly recommend Dr Lapco to anyone in need of an ENT!!!

Awesome ENT show details Awesome ENT
Apr 18th, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better more accommodating staff!! The process of making an appointment, checking in, seeing the physician and having after care was outstanding! Wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to this practice!

Apr 14th, 2016

Going to the doctor has never been so pleasing

Amazing ENT!! show details Amazing ENT!!
Apr 14th, 2016

He is an amazing ENT!! He saw me in a timely manner for my sinus issues and was gently during my balloon sinuplasty!!

Apr 14th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Lapco for years and am always impressed with his kind demeanor and outstanding ability to put you at ease. I highly recommend Dr Lapco and his friendly staff is second to none. Thank you.

Great office! show details Great office!
Apr 14th, 2016

Dr. Lapco and his staff is outstanding!!! They went above and beyond for me to help me with my symptoms!! Couldn't ask for more!

A Health Care Provider show details A Health Care Provider
by Joe on Mar 9th, 2016

Quality Physician. Quality staff. He is our family ENT and I would not see anyone else unless it was an emergent situation and I had no choice. Just as important as his medical skills and excellent interaction with his patients.......Dr. L. has a really nice staff and Audiologist. You are not treated as if you ruined someone's day when you walk in, or as if they are doing you a favor. You are always treated in a very professional manner by his knowledgeable assistants. Always as pleasant an experience as you could hope for.

by Al G. Terwilliger on Jan 24th, 2016

He is by far the best Ear Doctor I have ever had. I just can't say enough about how good he is.

Ballon Sinusplasty and allergies show details Ballon Sinusplasty and allergies
by Charles Gutshall on Oct 1st, 2015

What an outstanding team of medical professionals. From Dr. Lapco to his staff, they are on top of everything. They put you at ease with their knowledge and professionalism. I had the Ballon Sinusplasty, less pressure in my head, improved breathing, no more vertigo and less sinus infections. Plus, they discovered I have allergies and developed a treatment plan that works. Thank you!!!!

by Natalie on Aug 11th, 2015

Dr. Lapco and his team immediately made me feel more comfortable with their knowledge surrounding my vocal cord problems and their demeanor/bedside manner in speaking to me regarding the scoping procedure. He was thorough, professional, and extremely comforting throughout the visit. The scoping process was quick and efficient, and completely painless. I had traumatic experiences with other doctors in the past, and Dr. Lapco restored my comfort and trust with his honesty and his skill. I would recommend Dr. Lapco and his team to anyone in search of skilled and courteous health care professionals!

by Richard R. on May 29th, 2015

Nothing short of spectacular results. I was suffering from migranes for years since the balloon sinuplasty I have not had any episodes. GREAT PRACTICE, GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF. Highly recommend to anything with sinus issues.

by Sandra Earles on May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Lapco was great! Highly recommend him for Balloon Sinuplasty. Only had to take pain pill the day off procedure. During the procedure he told me what to except. Can't think you enough! Thank you! PS Everyone in the office is very nice!

Mar 26th, 2015

Overall great doctor

Wonderful Docor and Staff! show details Wonderful Docor and Staff!
by Holly Whalan on Mar 10th, 2015

Dr Lapco and his staff are all wonderful and extremely professional. After my surgery his staff called me daily to check on me and the doctor himself called me as well. I highly recommend!

Jul 10th, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR,HAD SINUS SURGERY AND FELT GREAT,NO PAIN NO MORE CONGESTIONS,THANK YOU!!!

Dec 19th, 2011

We loved Dr Lapco and his staff very caring and excellent, she had her tonsils out on 12/1 and he was great and so was his staff. highly recommend him.