Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

by Al G. Terwilliger on Jan 24th, 2016

He is by far the best Ear Doctor I have ever had. I just can't say enough about how good he is.

Ballon Sinusplasty and allergies show details Ballon Sinusplasty and allergies
by Charles Gutshall on Oct 1st, 2015

What an outstanding team of medical professionals. From Dr. Lapco to his staff, they are on top of everything. They put you at ease with their knowledge and professionalism. I had the Ballon Sinusplasty, less pressure in my head, improved breathing, no more vertigo and less sinus infections. Plus, they discovered I have allergies and developed a treatment plan that works. Thank you!!!!

by Natalie on Aug 11th, 2015

Dr. Lapco and his team immediately made me feel more comfortable with their knowledge surrounding my vocal cord problems and their demeanor/bedside manner in speaking to me regarding the scoping procedure. He was thorough, professional, and extremely comforting throughout the visit. The scoping process was quick and efficient, and completely painless. I had traumatic experiences with other doctors in the past, and Dr. Lapco restored my comfort and trust with his honesty and his skill. I would recommend Dr. Lapco and his team to anyone in search of skilled and courteous health care professionals!

by Richard R. on May 29th, 2015

Nothing short of spectacular results. I was suffering from migranes for years since the balloon sinuplasty I have not had any episodes. GREAT PRACTICE, GREAT DOCTOR, GREAT STAFF. Highly recommend to anything with sinus issues.

by Sandra Earles on May 23rd, 2015

Dr. Lapco was great! Highly recommend him for Balloon Sinuplasty. Only had to take pain pill the day off procedure. During the procedure he told me what to except. Can't think you enough! Thank you! PS Everyone in the office is very nice!

Mar 26th, 2015

Overall great doctor

Wonderful Docor and Staff! show details Wonderful Docor and Staff!
by Holly Whalan on Mar 10th, 2015

Dr Lapco and his staff are all wonderful and extremely professional. After my surgery his staff called me daily to check on me and the doctor himself called me as well. I highly recommend!

Jul 10th, 2012

EXCELLENT DOCTOR,HAD SINUS SURGERY AND FELT GREAT,NO PAIN NO MORE CONGESTIONS,THANK YOU!!!

Dec 19th, 2011

We loved Dr Lapco and his staff very caring and excellent, she had her tonsils out on 12/1 and he was great and so was his staff. highly recommend him.