Dr. Paul Lapco Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lapco?

Amazing PA and doc!

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Both the PA and the physician were outstanding! Couldn't ask for better care. I had an appointment with the PA but the doctor still came in to make sure everything was ok. Thank you!

AMAZING OFFICE!

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Thank you for everything you did Dr. Lapco. Both you and your staff went above and beyond to help me with my sinus issues! This office is highly recommended!

Amazing!!

Posted on August 31st, 2017

I was shocked when I was at this office. I was able to get not only great service from the staff but also the doc as well!!

Outstanding

Posted on July 14th, 2017

This doctor and his staff do an amazing job taking care of the patients!! Keep up the great work! I will be referring friends and family to you without a doubt!

Amazing location

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Dr. Lapco, his physician assistant and his staff are all professional and do an great job making you feel comfortable during your visit and taking care of your immediate problem.

Amamzing Office

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Lapco and his staff are amazing. I have never been to an office that made me feel to comfortable! Thank you for everything you do! I would highly recommend this location with Dr. lapco!

Best ENT!!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr Lapco and his staff are amazing!! Highly recommend.

Great experience!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I was recommended to see Dr. Lapco by a friend. I had a bad ear infection for a while, and the ear drops that my prevoews doctor prescribed where not working. Everybody at the office was very nice and professional, I was really impressed. The consult was quick and simple. Dr. Lapco prescribed me a different medicine and it worked. Dr. Lapco is a good and knowledgeble doctor. His staff is also great (and very friendly). I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Went in and seen dr lapco with horrible sinus pressure and headaches. After having a Ct scan he recommeded the balloon sinuplasty.. that was the best decision I've made!! I am extremely happy with the results. I suffered from headaches for years and never thought it would be sinus related. After my procedure I have not had a headache again. I can honestly say that this simple in office procedure changed my life for the better.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Great experience!!!! Went in yesterday for allergy testing and to see Dr Lapco. The allergy tech was very knowledgeable, understanding and helpful. Within 1 hour I knew exactly what I was allergic to and Dr Lapco was able to give me medication to help my symptoms. Looking forward to finally feeling better after so many years.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Went in today and seen Dr Zaka for dizziness and she was great. She was able to figure out that my dizziness was coming from my ear. Had the Epley the same day of my appointment and within a couple days I felt brand new. Thank you Dr Zaka for all your help, you are amazing!!

Amazing!!

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

Dr. Lapco is an outstanding physician! Him and his staff are outstanding!!