The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Lapunzina
Dr. Paul Lapunzina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lapunzina is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Lapunzina has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Lapunzina has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Lapunzina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Brian Cain
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Lyman Boynton
San Francisco, CA 0 mi49
Dr. Vic Melikian
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0 mi28