A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lasala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasala
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lasala, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasala graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lasala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Rocco Lasala MD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Lasala practice?
- Dr. Paul Lasala has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lasala practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Pathologists.