A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Laursen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Laursen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Laursen, DDS, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Laursen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Laursen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Paul Laursen DDS, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Laursen practice?
- Dr. Gerald Laursen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerald Laursen practices Otolaryngology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.