A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Laursen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Laursen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Laursen, DDS, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Laursen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Laursen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laursen accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerald P. Laursen practice?
Dr. Gerald Laursen practices Otolaryngology and Family Medicine near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Shavano Park, TX.