A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lavigne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavigne graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lavigne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Lavigne MD is a male Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Lavigne practice?
- Dr. Paul Lavigne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lavigne practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brockton Hospitalists and Brockton Internists.