A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Law is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Law, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Law graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Law has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
- Mt Washington Pediatric Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Aubrey Law MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Law practice?
- Dr. Paul Law has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Law practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.