A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edmund Lawler MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Paul Lawler has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lawler practices Psychiatry near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Psychiatrists.