Dr. Paul Leavitt MD Patient Reviews

September 24th, 2016
Dr. Leavitt spends less than a minute, maybe 30 seconds with you and does not appear to even want to look you in the eye. It seems like he wants to leave the room before he even gets in the door. I will not be returning to this doctor.

May 28th, 2016
Highly Recommended--Best Doctor I've Ever Had
I trust Dr. Leavitt and his team completely. Always takes the best care of me and my family. We drive 50 miles to see him and we won't go anywhere else (we moved to another county last year). Excellent doctor, fantastic nurse practitioner Luke Canada, amazing nurses and staff. They provide the cutting edge of health care with an old fashioned approach. They listen and actually care. Highly recommend Dr. Leavitt and his team.

March 16th, 2016
Dr. Leavitt is a caring doctor who takes the time with his patients to make sure that he gives them the best care.

November 28th, 2015
Dr. Leavitt is an exceptional doctor. He is intelligent and makes an effort to exclude any and all diagnosis before making a correct one. He takes his time in getting to know you and your symptoms. His staff also is friendly and as caring. I would highly recccomend him to anyone.

November 8th, 2015
Very smart doctor, friendly staff, highly recommended
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Leavitt. He has great nurse practitioners and staff too. Very smart. Takes care of what I need right away. Never have to wait to get my referrals or prescriptions called in. Excellent medical care.

October 5th, 2015
I would tell anyone go make an appointment he a great doctor

August 11th, 2015
Very accurate.

August 4th, 2015
Dr. Leavitt always listens to my concerns.

January 22nd, 2015
A Doctor who KNOWS his medicine
Dr. Leavitt was personable as well as knowledgeable. He asked, what my problem was and I explained how it started and how long it had been going on, etc. He actually listened to me for a good 3 or 4 minutes until I finished. He then examined me and diagnosed my condition accurately. I know he was accurate because I was given a shot there in the office, as well as a couple of prescriptions for antibiotics and cough syrup. It is now only 2 1/2 days since my visit and I'm now well on the road to recovery from a serious case of viral pneumonia. I'm already 70% better, smiling again, and my energy level is bounding back... and I'm a senior citizen. By my standards Leavitt is an EXCELLENT Doctor because he wasted little time in being able to alter my 3 week long period of suffering. Thanks Doctor Leavitt. God Bless!

December 31st, 2014
Terrible physician
First-time patient. He did't ask about past medical history or current problems. Don't use him!

June 4th, 2014
Highly Recommend Dr. Leavitt
I started going to Dr. Leavitt last Fall when I moved here from Chicago and have seen him five times since then. He's the best doctor I have ever had and I have told all my neighbors about him. He has a great staff, excellent nurses and I have always had the best experience there. Dr. Leavitt is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him and his office.

February 11th, 2014
Highly Recommended
I was very satisfied with my experience at Dr. Leavitt's office. He gave me the help I needed and his staff took good care of my prescription and referral needs. I have recommended him to my friends and he is now my whole family's doctor.