A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Choong Hwan Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Ophthalmology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Garden Grove Ophthalmologists.