A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lee is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chonghoon Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.