A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lee is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chonghoon Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.