A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lenkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lenkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenkowski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenkowski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lenkowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Lenkowski MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Lenkowski practice?
- Dr. Paul Lenkowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lenkowski practices Otolaryngology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Otolaryngologists.