A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lenkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lenkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenkowski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lenkowski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lenkowski MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lenkowski practice?
- Dr. Paul Lenkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lenkowski practices Otolaryngology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Otolaryngologists.