Dr. Paul Leong Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Paul Leong?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

When looking for a doctor for a face lift, it was paramount to me that I not look overdone or like I just had a procedure. I asked a friend who had recently had a facelift and looked fantastic, who performed her surgery. She told me it was Dr. Leong. I am thrilled with the results! My surgery was very successful and Dr. Leong could not have been more supportive. He takes his time to answer all questions and made me feel that my procedure was the most important item on his list of duties. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for natural looking facial surgery

Facial Fillers

Posted on September 17th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Paul Leong for the past 3 years for facial fillers. I had both the tear trough filler and non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure done. I was very happy with the results of both. He is a very skilled plastic surgeon and very precise with his work. He has an artistic approach. His results are always natural-looking which is what I really like. As a physician he goes above and beyond with his patients by spending time with them to understand their goals and by the huge amount of compassion that he shows. I feel that Dr.Leong is one of Pittsburgh's finest facial plastic surgeons and would highly recommend him to my friends and family!

Best Plastic Surgeon

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Dr. Paul Leong is an amazing plastic surgeon. He preformed rhinoplasty/septoplasty on me a year and a half ago. The results are phenomenal! Not only am I thrilled with the results of the appearance of my nose, I can breathe better! If you are looking for a talented yet compassionate surgeon who truly cares about your wants and needs Dr. Leong is the one to go to. He genuinely cares about his patients health and happiness.

Very satisfied about the result

Posted on August 28th, 2017

This is my 4th appointment with Dr. Leong. I am totally satisfied with my result. Dr, Leong listens to you and will give you suggestion based on your situation.

maintenance work

Posted on August 17th, 2017

If you want to appear more youthful looking, fresh, without appearing like you have had work done, Dr. Leong is your best option. I have been using him for 5 years for maintenance work. He always takes time to understand what results Im looking for and I am never disappointed. He is an experienced board certified facial plastic surgeon who is talented, skilled, and has a gentle touch. There is never any bruising with botox injections!

Posted on November 4th, 2016

I had blepharoplasty surgery,diysport and tear trough Restylane done by Dr. Paul Leong four months ago. I am very happy with the outcome.I feel like a fresh or younger version of myself. The outcome is very natural yet noticeable. Dr. Leong does a very effective dental block prior to the filler, so it is relatively painless. The blepharoplasty surgery was done under local anesthetic, it was relatively painless ,as well. Tear trough restylane is a remarkable procedure , in which Dr. Leong specializes. He fills the hollow area under the eyes where women appear to have dark circles. This procedure really takes years off. This is not an easy procedure to do, the plastic surgeon needs to be particularly skilled. I will absolutely use Dr. Paul Leong for any additional plastic surgery .

Couldn't be Happier!

Posted on October 11th, 2016

If you're anything like me you won't trust your face to just anyone! I couldn't be happier with my results for eyelid surgery. Dr. Leong is very professional, courteous, and has an Excellent personality! Of course the bottom line is the results. Let's just say I couldn't be happier! If I ever have a need sometime down the road I will definitely be back!

facelift

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Your time is valued and you get as much time as you need to discuss the procedure or the outcome. Dr. Leong is precise and will make you feel comfortable through the experience. I feel better about myself and I feel and look younger. I am 67 years old and look much younger. So very happy I had a facelift with a top notch doctor. He would call me every day to see how I was doing and if I had any questions. After I healed, I went back and had my tear trough filled. Great results. Dr. Leong never pressures you into doing anything. You tell him what you would like fixed, and he will tell you if it is plausible. I would recommend him to my friends, but nobody knows except my family that I had anything done. That is how natural everything looks. Friends that I haven't seen for awhile, just tell me how good I look. I like that just fine. Thank you Dr. Leong.

tear trough

Posted on August 31st, 2016

In my opinion Dr. Paul Leong is a very kind, skilled and artistic plastic surgeon. He also does not pressure you into any other procedure and makes you feel beautiful. After meeting with several other doctors in Pittsburgh, PA I would absolutely recommend Dr. Leong before any other. He is precise and refined in his craft and I plan on seeing him for any and all procedures I want/need in the future.

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I had cosmetic eye lid surgery in Feb. 2016. Dr. Paul Leong was exceptional! He is Very Very patient, took an incredible amount of time to answer all of my questions and concerns. The surgery went exactly as he described and i was truly surprised there was No pain or discomfort during or the days following!! The results were perfectly Natural not overdone. I found great comfort in the fact he only concentrates on Face & Neck procedures!! He even followed up after the surgery with a phone call.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr. Leong and his staff were very professional and extremely courteous. The procedure went amazing and I was so happy with the outcome. My down time was quicker than I expected and I have very natural looking results. I would highly recommend Dr. Leong because of his talent and his knowledge of his field. I never felt rushed when meeting with him and he made sure to make individual time for me. I would definitely go back to Dr. Leong if I felt the need to get another procedure in the future.

Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty

Posted on May 6th, 2016

I am a 27 year old female who had rhinoplasty/septoplasty performed by Dr. Paul Leong. I am beyond happy with the results. It has been a little over a month and the results of the surgery exceeded my expectations. I have been wanting this procedure now for over 10 years and was never able to commit to a doctor until I met Dr. Leong. After my first consultation with Dr. Leong I knew he was my doctor. Dr. Leong truly is an artist. He takes the time to get to know his patients and provide them with the best result. He met with me 4 times before my surgery to go over all questions and make sure I was 100% comfortable. Not only can I breath better now I also have a beautiful nose! Thank you Dr. Leong for providing me with the confidence that I lacked for so long!!!