Dr. Paul Lessem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lessem?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lessem?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2016

Dr. Lessem is very professional and I trust him completely. A small office, direct contact with the Doctor, no other staff. Returned call promptly and got an appointment in a couple of days. No waiting, spends a good amount of time and don't feel rushed. He is polite and soft spoken, refreshing demeanor.

June 7th, 2012

I left him a message and never heard back from him.

January 18th, 2010

left me

I had seen his wife as my therapist for over 5 years. I seen dr. Lessem only a couple of times. When my 13 year old became bipolor I turned to the Lessums for help. I was upset about an abusive hospital that my son was in out west. Dr. Lessem returned my concern by telling me to never call him again. He did not listen to anything I had to say, nor did his wife. The hospital later closed down but after much anguish to my son and myself. This man does not listen to his patients concerns and feels that things need to be done his way and only his way.

September 15th, 2012