Learn more about Dr. Paul Lessig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lessig, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessig graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Lessig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Lessig FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Lessig practice?
- Dr. Paul Lessig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lessig practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Raceland, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.