A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Levine, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Albert Levine MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Paul Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Levine practices Otolaryngology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Otolaryngologists.