A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Levisohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levisohn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Levisohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Levisohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levisohn graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Levisohn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Levisohn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Levisohn practice?
- Dr. Paul Levisohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Levisohn practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Neurologists.