A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lichter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lichter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lichter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Lichter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Lichter practice?
- Dr. Paul Lichter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lichter practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.