A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lichter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lichter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lichter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lichter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Lichter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Lichter practice?
- Dr. Paul Lichter has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lichter practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.