Dr. Paul Lieber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lieber?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lieber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Very professional and knowledgeable. Listens and understand and answers all questions. Highly recommend Dr. Lieber.

April 14th, 2017

Excellence

Answered all my stemcell injection questions, performed procedure smoothly. Very happy with results.

October 10th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor! Very knowledgeable and honest. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience.

September 14th, 2016

Dr. Lieber is just fantastic! He is honest and kind. His staff is so helpful and lovely. I would recommend him to anyone

July 22nd, 2016

Stem Cell to heal Knee with torn Meniscus

My issue was a torn Meniscus in my left knee causing significant pain. I considered 2 options: (1) The "Normal" surgery approach and (2) Stem Cell injections to regrow tissue and rehab the knee. I chose #2 because, I may avoid needing a knee replacement - perhaps permanently (the surgeon said I may need a knee replacement within 5-10 years of his surgery). My insurance did NOT cover the Stem Cell procedure. Stem Cell worked beautifully. I'm healed, no pain, and golfing 3x per week!

July 1st, 2016

Miracle-Worker

Miracle-worker! Dr. Lieber and his excellent team were superb. It's only been 1 month and I'm pain free. Highly recommended.

March 22nd, 2016

Office Manager?

I have received injections from Dr. Lieber several times and have the utmost faith in his work. I liked him when he examined me several years ago. I like the P.A.'s, especially Ms. Erin. But I have grown increasingly annoyed with the staff. Most of them are just "too busy" to look up and smile, or be personal. They are like robots. Today I waited 50 minutes for an app't....OK, that happens, but for pete's sake, have one of the office people come out and apologize and explain they are running behind, or at least have the girl who calls my name and walks me in to the exam room without even looking at me, cold and rude, at least she can apologize for my having to wait. It's called common courtesy. Most of the office staff is like this. Just plain rude, especially for such a great practice.

December 11th, 2015

Only for the ric

Said he could help me but treatment not covered by insurance $5000 to get help ir insurance will pay for injections i hated being tild he could help. But only for the rich

December 1st, 2015

Dr. Lieber is straight forward and offers various options to address your particular concerns. I have seen him for 7 years for arthritic problems. He has provided me with effective treatment where other doctors have previously failed. I recommend him highly.

September 25th, 2015

Stem Cell

He was a doctor that listen to what I wanted to do and then told me what was available. He was good throughout the procedure in tell me what was happening and putting me at easy. I like him as a doctor and would go back to him and recommend him

July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Lieber has taken care of me for many years and consistently finds the source of my pain and makes recommendations for what will take care of it. Each time I have followed his recommendation the pain was either removed or reduced. Time management is not ideal but he is well worth the wait.

April 3rd, 2015

Dr Lieber is great! He is not someone who holds your hand and babies you, but he is honest and up-front about everything. He is easy to talk to, and he gives all of the different options for you. People who don't like him must be people who are not serious about treatment, because he has done wonders for me, and his staff is golden!!