Dr. Paul Little MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 3rd, 2012
Dr.Little is a remarkable doctor. TRHC as well as McDowell County have suffered a terrible loss with this doctor having left.It is my opinion that TRHA should do everything in their power to persuade this man to come back.He always put patient needs above his own and was an asset to this clinic,community,and the county.

June 4th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever in WV
Doctor Little was the best doctor in WV. I miss him since he left Tug River Health Clinic in WV. He listen no matter if it was thought his lunch time. He was concern & kind. I miss him since he left. The new doctor that took his place is no good. She is not concern & doesn't listen. I wish Doctor Little would come back. We need him bad. Our health has went to the dogs here in WV.

April 10th, 2011
Nice and understanding
He listened to my concerns and helped me out a lot more than any other doctor that i have had in a long time. I was sad when he left the clinic here in fallbrook, but I wish him all good things in the future.

July 2nd, 2010
Best of the Best
Doctor Little Is very caring and I have always trusted his opion on my situation with my health problems. He seems to take his time to explain things to me and is very professional. I have never in my life had a doctor so caring and understanding. He has decided to leave our clinic, and be with his family. But I want everyone to know he will be missed and McDowell has lost one of the best doctor known.