A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Littman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Littman, Urogynecology, Gynecology, Urology, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Littman, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Littman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Littman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Littman DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Littman practice?
- Dr. Paul Littman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Littman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.