A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ljubich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ljubich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ljubich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ljubich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ljubich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ljubich graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ljubich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Ljubich MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Ljubich practice?
- Dr. Paul Ljubich has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ljubich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists and Somers Point Gastroenterologists.