A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ljubich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ljubich is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ljubich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Ljubich graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ljubich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ljubich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Ljubich practice?
Dr. Paul Ljubich practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Internists and Cape May Court House Gastroenterologists.