A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Llobet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Llobet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Llobet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Llobet graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Llobet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Margaretville Memorial Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Llobet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Llobet practice?
Dr. Paul Llobet practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Margaretville, NY and Kingston, NY.
See New York Internists.