A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Llobet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Llobet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Llobet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Llobet graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Llobet has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Margaretville Memorial Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Llobet MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Llobet practice?
- Dr. Paul Llobet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Llobet practices Internal Medicine near Margaretville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and New York, NY.
See Margaretville Internists.