Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Sep 15th, 2012

Recently had twins, april 2012. Dr lobe was the best. Amazing care and follow up. One of a kind doctor.

Jul 24th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Loeb to anyone looking for a great ob/gyn in Mercer County

Feb 6th, 2012

Thought office staff were extremly professional and attentive also.

He's wonderful! show details He's wonderful!
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Loeb is a wonderful doctor. I had high risk pregnancies and he always took the time out to care for me. He is very caring and very professional.

Mar 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Loeb's for about 12 years and I can honestly say that he is a very caring, professional, and cautious doctor! He delivered both of my children--one preganacy and delivery was straight forward and uneventful while the other was complicated and scary. He explained anything and everything my husband and I needed to know to make our pregnancy and delivery as easy as possible considering the circumstance! I've laughed with him, cried with him, and asked him every question under the sun...he's a great doctor to have by your side!! Thanks for everything Dr. Loeb!

Dr. Loeb rocks! show details Dr. Loeb rocks!
by Carrie Krupa on Jul 11th, 2008

Dr. Loeb delivered 2 of my children. Throughout both pregnancies he was ALWAYS available. He genuinely cares about his patients. Don't be discouraged by his personality at first. He seems to be a very bland, dry kind of guy. Once you get to know him you will find he actually does have a personality. Give Dr. Loeb a chance! He's all for women and babies!

Dr Loeb is awesome show details Dr Loeb is awesome
Mar 28th, 2008

I have been a longtime patient or Dr. Loeb. He is caring, smart and very professional. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

Best Doctor Around! show details Best Doctor Around!
by Citysearch User on May 4th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I`ve been going to Dr Loeb for close to 10 years now. He is and always has been the best doctor I`ve ever had.From normal routine visits, ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Excellent doctor!! show details Excellent doctor!!
by Citysearch User on Feb 7th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I went to Dr. Loeb for my first pregnancy and he was wonderful, he has great bedside manner and knows how to put a first-time mom & dad at e...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
pleasant suprise of a DR. show details pleasant suprise of a DR.
by Citysearch User on Dec 15th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

my insurance referred me to Dr. Loeb. i was pleasantly suprised with the whole experience. i am so not a fan of the obgyn but i was put at...

recommend show details recommend
by Citysearch User on Sep 3rd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I have recommended Dr Loeb to my friends and family. He is gentle and caring and takes his time with you. He never left my side when I del...