Dr. Paul Loeb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Loeb?

March 31st, 2017

Stay away from Dr. Loeb!!

I have never met a doctor who cares less about their patient. He misdiagnosed me because he was so worried about being correct, which he wasn't. Made me wait days for important bloodwork results, then initially gave me the wrong results. He is pompous and incompetent.

July 25th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Loeb to anyone looking for a great ob/gyn in Mercer County

February 6th, 2012

Thought office staff were extremly professional and attentive also.

September 7th, 2011

He's wonderful!

Dr. Loeb is a wonderful doctor. I had high risk pregnancies and he always took the time out to care for me. He is very caring and very professional.

March 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Loeb's for about 12 years and I can honestly say that he is a very caring, professional, and cautious doctor! He delivered both of my children--one preganacy and delivery was straight forward and uneventful while the other was complicated and scary. He explained anything and everything my husband and I needed to know to make our pregnancy and delivery as easy as possible considering the circumstance! I've laughed with him, cried with him, and asked him every question under the sun...he's a great doctor to have by your side!! Thanks for everything Dr. Loeb!

July 11th, 2008

Dr. Loeb rocks!

Dr. Loeb delivered 2 of my children. Throughout both pregnancies he was ALWAYS available. He genuinely cares about his patients. Don't be discouraged by his personality at first. He seems to be a very bland, dry kind of guy. Once you get to know him you will find he actually does have a personality. Give Dr. Loeb a chance! He's all for women and babies!

March 28th, 2008

Dr Loeb is awesome

I have been a longtime patient or Dr. Loeb. He is caring, smart and very professional. I have recommended him to all my friends and family.

August 4th, 2017