Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 12th, 2013

Gentle, non-judgemental and professional. Knows what he's doing and explains everything.

Marie show details Marie
Jul 10th, 2012

Friendly staff. His nurse is always professional and helps him. Dr. Lograno is kind caring andsmart

Tina show details Tina
Feb 18th, 2012

He makes going to a doctor easy comfortable. He also gave me a sense of control over my own health. I recommend him to all my friends

Nov 1st, 2011

Dr.Lograno is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He has helped me through difficult pregnancies and losses. He doesn't rush, he explains everything, and listens to me. I would recommend Dr. Lograno to everyone!

Oct 14th, 2010

I travel from Jamesport New York just to see Dr. Lograno in Port Jefferson or Wading River. In this age of drive-through medicine, it's refreshing to have a doctor who sits and listens to your concerns.I'm a retired medical practice manager, and have "seen it all" He rates pretty high on my list.

The best OB/GYN you'll find. show details The best OB/GYN you'll find.
by Anonymous on Jan 13th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

You will never find a doctor with a better bedside manner. He is the utmost in professionalism and actually cares about his patients. A true one of ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Best Doctor you'll ever have. show details Best Doctor you'll ever have.
by Kimberly McBride on Oct 3rd, 2009

Dr. Lograno is by far the most caring and dedicated doctor you will ever encounter. Because of him my daughter made it to the world safely and our family is now complete.

by Leslie on May 17th, 2009

HIS THE TIPE OF DR. YOU FEEL COMFTABLE TO ASK ANY TYPE OF QUESTIONS, AND THE BEST OF HIM IS HIS ALLWAYS IN A GOOG MUDE.

by Janine Sullivan on Mar 14th, 2009

One of the most caring and comapassionate Dr.'s I have ever met.