A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lograsso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lograsso is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lograsso, DO is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lograsso graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lograsso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Peter Lograsso DO is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Lograsso practice?
- Dr. Paul Lograsso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lograsso practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Somers Point Pathologists.