Dr. Paul Lombardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lombardi?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lombardi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2013

Unsatisfied

The doctor gave me very little of his time and the staff was very unfriendly and made me feel very uncomfortable. Even when calling about a bill the staff was very unfriendly. It is a doctors visit, I should have been treated like a patient and instead I was treated like an annoying customer.

November 14th, 2012

Worth the wait

Although the wait tends to be long, his time and attention are well worth it. He spends time with each patient that is why sometimes there is a bit longer wait. I rather wait and have a visit that allows time for indepth exploration of the health related issues and concerns than a short wait and a 7 minute depersonalized visit.

November 4th, 2012

Lazy. Misdiagnosis.

February 28th, 2011

One year ago I suffered a hip injury and did not know what to do. After a visit with Dr. Lombardi I knew I was in the right place. His knowledge and overall patience made me feel I was in the right place. My surgery went very well and Dr. Lombardi stayed with me all through the rehap. I would recommend him to anyone in the area.

May 4th, 2010

Second opinion

My first doctor basically "blew my off" after my ACL/meniscus surgery as soon as I started to have complaints..telling me it was all weak quads. I got a second opinion from Dr. Lombardi who was very straight forward and considerate of my time and complaints. Quickly diagnosed me and did the repair of both meniscus quickly. First doctor would wait 1-2 hrs, Dr. Lombardi no visit ever took more than an hour from time left car til my return to car. Office staff professional and courteous. Highly recommend Dr. Lombardi and this group. I saw him on my therapist recommendation and will happily refer any other ortho pts to Dr. Lombardi.

February 14th, 2010

Worst doctor

Operates on you and doesn't bother to check on you afterwards even while you're in the hospital. Routine wait of about 2 hours at appointments. Extremely rude staff.

September 21st, 2017