A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lomeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lomeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomeo graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Lomeo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Lomeo DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Lomeo practice?
- Dr. Paul Lomeo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lomeo practices Otolaryngology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Muskegon Otolaryngologists.