A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lomeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lomeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lomeo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lomeo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomeo graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Lomeo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Lomeo DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Lomeo practice?
- Dr. Paul Lomeo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Paul Lomeo practices Otolaryngology near Norton Shores, MI.