A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lomeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lomeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomeo graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Lomeo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lomeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Lomeo practice?
Dr. Paul Lomeo practices Otolaryngology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Muskegon Otolaryngologists.