Otolaryngologists
Shoreline Ent. PC
1762 Wagner Ave
Muskegon, MI 49442
231-777-2625
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Perfect  |  show details
by Mary J on Feb 4th, 2014

I had mouth cancer. My family doctor sent me to Dr. Lomeo. The cancer was stage 4. He asked that family members be with me at my visits to him. A lot of doctors don't want relatives asking questions. He encouraged it. When I ask him if I would be here the next year, he told me yes. We will fight it!! My surgery involved an incision from one ear to the other on my neck. He was so caring while I was in the hospital and every time I went to see him. His staff has always been very friendly. Dr. Lomeo saved my life. My whole family would choose him to go to. He seen me in Meijers one day he got my attention and talked to me. I didn't even see him at first. How many doctors do that? I'm not young and attractive. Far from it. Love Dr. Lomeo!!!!

|  Terrible Office Staff  |  show details
by Disappointed Parent on Feb 7th, 2013

The doctor was friendly and seemed competent. His office staff which is also a reflection on him was terrible. They are rude and condescending. They made billing and appointment mistakes and acted like it was my fault even though I told them that my insurance had changed when we arrived and they scanned it in. Trying to make an appointment is beyond difficult. Daughter falling down from vertigo and vomiting but could get her in until Monday. This was on a Thursday. Switching doctors because it is just rediculous. They should be ashamed of themselves.

|  he is the very best in Muskegon County!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

he will take time to explain things to you. he will go out of his way to get you the type of hearing device to need & his follow-after-care is wonderful! I do reccomend him to my family & friends!

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2012

i had no insurance,and both ears were filled with fluid,he spent time with me,and drained both ears,and the blessing came when i asked how i was going to pay for it,and he told me,not to worry about it.N/C .he has done many surgeries on our family,all good.He also was the only one in muskegon to find a friend had brain cancer,and set him up at the very best hospital on east coast.....

|  ag  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Dr. Lomeo is a very confident doctor but not very accurate.He did a fine needle aspiration on my neck (where they stick a long needle in your neck)twice without any numbing solution. Both test came back inconclusive because he didn't collect enough fluid.He then recommended that I have my thyroid removed "just to be on the safe side". He said I probably had thyroid cancer.I received a second opinion from an endocrinologist in GR. Who confirmed with blood test that I had hypothyroidism.I'm glad I did not follow Dr. Lomeo's recommendations.

|  DOCTOR WHO DOESNT LISTEN  |  show details
by VERY DISSPPOINTED PARENT. on Aug 4th, 2010

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN MAKING APPOINMENTS TO SEE THIS DOCTOR HIS STAFF FOR MAKING APPOINTMENTS IS VERY POOR..THEY MAKE ALOT OF MISTAKES AN WHEN YOU ASK TO SPEAK TO THE DOCTOR HE DOESNT LISTEN HE TAKES THE WORD OF HIS APPOINMENT SCHEDULER..AN THEN DISMISSES YOU. THEY CANCELED MY ONE APPOINMENT FOR MY CHILD THEN WROTE IT IN AS A NO SHOW SO THEY RESCHEDULED I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THE NIGHT BEFORE CALLED THEM NEXT DAY TOLD THEM I WAS ON MORPHINE COULD I PLEASE RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT THEY WROTE IT DOWN AGAIN AS A NO SHOW..RESCHEDULED IT I SHOW UP WITH SON AN IM TOLD BECAUSE OF 3 NO SHOW DOCTOR WONT SEE MY CHILD DO TO THE NO SHOW AN IT WAS OFFICE ERRORS. AN WHEN I ASKED TO SPEAK TO HIM HE BLEW US OFF..WHAT KIND OF PERSON AS A DOCTOR WOULD DO THAT TO A PERSON WHEN HIS STAFF ISNT DOING THINGS CORRECTLY ..THIS IS SAD WHEN A DOCTOR ONLY CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AN NOT THE PATIENT APPARENTLY MONKEY TALKS BUT THE BS IN HIS OFFICE STAYS..I WOULD LOOK AROUND FOR ANOTHER DOCTOR IF THEY CAN FIX HIS STAFF ..IS THIS A DOCTOR U WANT TAKING CARE OF YOUR CHILD..

|  Not Good At All - 2 Surgeries for what???  |  show details
by Jennifer K. on Feb 15th, 2010

I was sent to Dr. Lomeo with chronic sinusitis. He performed surgery and called me "cured". I was back in his office within 6 months. One more surgery he decided. With some reservations, I decided to do it. He hit a nerve in my face, the right side, which has left my it permanently numb. The right side of my nose, cheek and teeth are numb. Within 2 months the infection was back. I went to U of M. They are amazing. I had a different kind of infection. They grew cultures to see what was up. They performed surgery to clean out the infection. No problems since. My advice is to stay away from Lomeo.

|  Good Surgeon Horrible Follow Up  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2009

Once your surgery is complete he is on to other surgeries and does not have any time to call in your scripts for pain. He left me hanging nearly a complete day, where I was in tears (43 yr old male), when he removed my tonsils and fixed my septum. His office lied to my wife about how busy Lomeo was and got busted! I would NEVER refer him as a surgeon or Mercy General who leased him the space to practise. USE SPECTRUM physicians... they're much better.

|  wait time  |  show details
by * on Jul 8th, 2008

office visit wait time was horrible!