Dr. Marion Lomonico Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marion Lomonico?

Excellent

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Saw him as a child myself when he and Dr. Seymour worked out of the little blue house next to Friendly's, now I take my three children to see him. Have recommended him and Dr. Seymour to my friends and they have all be happy. Patience, attentiveness, and compassion.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

He spent a good amount of time with us really listening to our concerns and we want and don't want. I really appreciate it.

Best pediatrician ever.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I have used Dr Lomonico and his partners for over 25 years. My children love him and they are young adults now and do not want to leave his practice. He is the best! I had a medically fragile child he oversaw for years. He is caring, smart and the best. I went through a lot of pediatricians before I found him

Bedside manner like no other

Posted on April 10th, 2015

My boys have been seeing Dr. Lomonico since birth. We have always had a great relationship with him. His bedside manner is like no other. He is caring, courteous and empathetic. He listens to our concerns. My oldest is 20 and not looking forward to leaving the pediatric office.

Best pediatrician ever.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Best pediatrician ever. My children have used him since he opened his doors. I had a very medically fragile child also

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Great doctor and great practice! I saw Dr. Lomonico as a child and he now sees my daughter. Would also recommend his partners Dr. Hennings, and Dr. Seymour to anyone!

Excellent pediatrician, the best of Bel Air

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Dr. Lomonico has been my boys' pediatrician for 10 years now. He's helpfull, compassionate and gives his patients and concerned parents all the time needed to ask their questions and appaise their concerns. Nicest and best pediatrician there is.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

We found Dr. Lomonico through MANY referrals. While pregnant with my first child I worked as a teacher at Southampton Middle. During parent conferences I asked for pediatric referrals, and OVERWHELMINGLY had glowing responses from Dr. Lomonico's patients. We understand why! Over the years, he has always exhibited patience with my children. He is kind and extremely caring. Most importantly, someone at the office has always made time to see my children if they are sick. I appreciate that Dr. Lomonico has never been patronizing with my concerns and takes the time with us to fully explain any questions.

Excellence by far!

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

You may have to wait sometimes to see Dr. Lomonico, but it well worth the wait. He is the best pediatrician I have ever dealt with. Very caring. Had to leave his practice a few times over the years due to insurance but have always come back to him. He has been simply the best for my 4 children.

simply the best

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. Lomonico is, by far, the best physician I have ever met. He is patient and caring, and he is able to help the most difficult of patients (my daughter) relax. He is incredible with my son, who has severe disabilities, and I credit him for saving his life while all of the "specialists" had no clue. We are SO fortunate to have him in Bel Air. He always responds quickly to phone calls, and always manages to get to the bottom of issues, even when they are uncommon problems. I honestly don't know what my family would have done without him over the years.

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Dr. Lomonico has cared for both of my children - and he has always given them, and us as parents, full attention and explanation. Also, he's referred to specialists as needed without hassle.

Posted on April 28th, 2009

I have found Dr. Lomonico to be a very good doctor; good problem solver (thinking outside the box) and good at interacting with my son and explaining the situation to us. Also, very good with follow u p