A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Long, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Long practice?
Dr. Paul Long practices Dermatology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Dermatologists.