A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Long, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Long FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Long practice?
- Dr. Paul Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Long practices Dermatology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Dermatologists.