Dr. Paul Loop MD Patient Reviews

3.4

August 22nd, 2016
He is the worse Doctor I have ever meet in my life !!! Very spiteful , hateful , and actually has a temper issue !!! I wouldn't take my dog to him !!!! Watch your back with him he is very mischievous !!!!

September 9th, 2015
Worst Doctor Ever.
Does not return phone calls when you have a family member in hospital. Knocked our mother out with medication. She went in the hospital walking and talking, came out in a wheel chair and hallucinating from over medication. Dr. would not even call us back. He had his assistant call us and apologize for our "bad experience."

March 25th, 2014
Best out there!
I have been in therapy and seeing psychiatrists most of my life. None have been as helpful as Dr. Loop. I started seeing him after I tried to commit suicide after my mother's death. He is the best out there! Because of finally getting properly medicated because of him, I am now out of therapy and considered to be in good/stable mental health! He is caring and compassionate and really gets to the bottom of the issue! Cannot praise this man enough! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

March 5th, 2014
Stay away
Not a good experience. This man did not guard my privacy well.

December 18th, 2013
Poor discharge planning.
Your not listening to the paying client, assuming you had control to decided what is best!

October 3rd, 2013
Dr. Paul Loop came to my aid during the darkest moment in my life. I had recently lost my mother and could not accept her death although she was 94 years old, I still grieved. I suffered from migraine headaches for more than 30 years. I tried every migraine headache medicine known. Finally I found hydrocodone which led to addiction. I now have almost 2 years sobriety, and I no longer suffer from migraine headaches. Dr. Loop was my guide out of the despair I was living in. Recently my husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. Dr. Loop was kind enough to give my husband a second opinion and found no signs of AD. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.