Psychiatrists

28 Rahling Cir
Little Rock, AR 72223
501-448-0060
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Best out there!  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

I have been in therapy and seeing psychiatrists most of my life. None have been as helpful as Dr. Loop. I started seeing him after I tried to commit suicide after my mother's death. He is the best out there! Because of finally getting properly medicated because of him, I am now out of therapy and considered to be in good/stable mental health! He is caring and compassionate and really gets to the bottom of the issue! Cannot praise this man enough! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

|  Stay away  |  show details
by Jones redden on Mar 5th, 2014

Not a good experience. This man did not guard my privacy well.

|  Poor discharge planning.  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2013

Your not listening to the paying client, assuming you had control to decided what is best!

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Paul Loop came to my aid during the darkest moment in my life. I had recently lost my mother and could not accept her death although she was 94 years old, I still grieved. I suffered from migraine headaches for more than 30 years. I tried every migraine headache medicine known. Finally I found hydrocodone which led to addiction. I now have almost 2 years sobriety, and I no longer suffer from migraine headaches. Dr. Loop was my guide out of the despair I was living in. Recently my husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. Dr. Loop was kind enough to give my husband a second opinion and found no signs of AD. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.