Best out there! show details Best out there!
Mar 25th, 2014

I have been in therapy and seeing psychiatrists most of my life. None have been as helpful as Dr. Loop. I started seeing him after I tried to commit suicide after my mother's death. He is the best out there! Because of finally getting properly medicated because of him, I am now out of therapy and considered to be in good/stable mental health! He is caring and compassionate and really gets to the bottom of the issue! Cannot praise this man enough! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Stay away show details Stay away
by Jones redden on Mar 5th, 2014

Not a good experience. This man did not guard my privacy well.

Poor discharge planning. show details Poor discharge planning.
Dec 18th, 2013

Your not listening to the paying client, assuming you had control to decided what is best!

Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Paul Loop came to my aid during the darkest moment in my life. I had recently lost my mother and could not accept her death although she was 94 years old, I still grieved. I suffered from migraine headaches for more than 30 years. I tried every migraine headache medicine known. Finally I found hydrocodone which led to addiction. I now have almost 2 years sobriety, and I no longer suffer from migraine headaches. Dr. Loop was my guide out of the despair I was living in. Recently my husband was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease. Dr. Loop was kind enough to give my husband a second opinion and found no signs of AD. I cannot recommend this doctor enough.