A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lorenzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lorenzen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenzen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenzen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lorenzen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lorenzen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Conrad Lorenzen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Lorenzen practice?
- Dr. Paul Lorenzen has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lorenzen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.