A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lorenzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lorenzen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzen graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Lorenzen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenzen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Lorenzen practice?
Dr. Paul Lorenzen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.