A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lotke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lotke is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lotke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotke graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lotke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lotke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Lotke practice?
Dr. Paul Lotke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Havertown Orthopedic Surgeons.