A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lotke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lotke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lotke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lotke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lotke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotke graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lotke has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alexander Lotke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Lotke practice?
- Dr. Paul Lotke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lotke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Havertown Orthopedic Surgeons.