A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Love, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Love has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dva Medical Center #570
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Hogan Love MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Love practice?
- Dr. Paul Love has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Love practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA and Merced, CA.
See Fresno Internists.