A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ludlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ludlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ludlow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludlow graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ludlow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Elko General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cummings Ludlow MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Ludlow practice?
- Dr. Paul Ludlow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ludlow practices Otolaryngology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Elko, NV.
See Reno Otolaryngologists.