Dr. Paul Ludlow MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

no change

November 5th, 2016
Efficiency and Professionalism
I was referred to Dr. Ludlow by my family doctor and was and still am amazed by the professionalism and courtesy of the whole office staff. They make all the outside appointments for tests for me, they call me and keep me posted on everything that is happening. They really go above and beyond to help the patient. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes from my appointment time. Dr. Ludlow takes the time to explain everything, no evasive answers.

May 31st, 2016
Worst office manager ever!
Most terrible office staff ever!!!!! I had one appointment with dr ludlow, he seemed nice and well informed. He said the office staff would be calling to schedule my tonsillectomy. A lady called saying "I have your tonsillectomy scheduled." A little caught off guard because no one called to find out my schedule and work with me on when we could get it scheduled I said "okay when is it" She rambled off a date and time that would not work for me. I told her "unfortunately I need to see if I can reschedule because I'm can't be there at that day and time" She rudely said to me" well your just going to have to find someone to watch your kids, this is when the doctor wanted it scheduled, I'm not rescheduling it" I cancelled my appointment, told her she had no way to speak to me like that and if that time will not work then we need to figure another time or I just cannot do it. She again refused to reschedule, I asked to talk to an office manager she rudely said "your speaking to her" I told her I wanted my documents shredded from that office and she said she would mail them to me, then hung up on me. Then two weeks later I called again asking why I haven't received my medical records, she again went off on me and was rude and hung up saying she has already reported me to the doctor. Lol she is the one who needs to be reported! Imagine all the business he looses because of her nasty and foul attitude. You don't treat people like that, period! Absolutely rude and uncalled for! I will never be seen by this doctor again due to his horrible staff and terrible excuse for an office manager, yuck!

February 28th, 2015
great doctor, very knowledgeable, extremely flexible with scheduling of surgery, successful surgery with minimal pain.

June 16th, 2011
Happy
Wow! He was so sweet with my kids! And very good at making them comfortable, explaining what he was going to do, playing cute games, etc. They left happy and had none of the anxiety usually associated with a Dr. visit. VERY nice man himself. Seemed very interested and concerned and even followed up after the procedure with a phone call home.

June 3rd, 2010
bad news
From the rude office staff to the doctor constantly checking his watch when I was trying to ask questions, I would say you can find a better doctor. He also ignored my symtoms and dismissed me without any help...I went to him for help and he just caused stress.

March 11th, 2010
Dr. Ludlow is the perfect combination of superior skill and bedside manner. He is thorough, conservative, and caring. He also happens to be hilarious.

October 10th, 2008
Warm, caring, excellent doctor
Dr. Ludlow treats my son who has ear problems. I wish all of our doctors were as kind and gentle as he. He is very good with children and is extremely patient. I recommend Dr. Ludlow without reservation.