A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ludmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ludmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ludmer, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludmer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ludmer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Ludmer practice?
Dr. Paul Ludmer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.