Learn more about Dr. Paul Ludmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ludmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludmer
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ludmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ludmer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludmer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ludmer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Ludmer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Ludmer practice?
- Dr. Paul Ludmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ludmer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Cardiologists.