Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Ludmer
Dr. Paul Ludmer, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ludmer is affiliated with St Rose Hospital, San Ramon Regional Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center. Dr. Ludmer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Ludmer has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Paul Ludmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Ethan Schram
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Matthew Devane
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Gary Woodworth
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Oakland, CA 0 mi41