Learn more about Dr. Paul Ludmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ludmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludmer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ludmer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludmer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ludmer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul L Ludmer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Ludmer practice?
- Dr. Paul Ludmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ludmer practices Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Cardiologists.