A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Luisada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Luisada is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Luisada, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Luisada graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Luisada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Victor Luisada MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Luisada practice?
- Dr. Paul Luisada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Luisada practices Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA.
See Alexandria Psychiatrists.