A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Luisada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Luisada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luisada
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Luisada Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Luisada, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luisada graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Luisada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Victor Luisada MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Luisada practice?
- Dr. Paul Luisada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Luisada practices Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, VA.
See Alexandria Psychiatrists.