Learn more about Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lukasiewicz
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lukasiewicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukasiewicz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lukasiewicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Lukasiewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Lukasiewicz practice?
- Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Family Physicians.