A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukasiewicz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lukasiewicz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Lukasiewicz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Lukasiewicz practice?
- Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Lukasiewicz practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Primary Care Doctors.