Dr. Paul Lunis MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Baltimore, MD

June 21st, 2014
We love Dr. Lunis
Dr. Lunis was our family pediatrician growing up. My parents valued his honesty, attention to detail and ultimately placing our health over money/ kickbacks/ unnecessary meds and the like. Now all 4 of my siblings send their children to Dr. Lunis. My son suffered from febrile seizures and we would have to go to the hospital I dreaded it because he ONLY wanted Dr Lunis lol. He has helped my children thru illnesses big and small. So thankful for Dr. L and his wonderful staff, Nicole X 2. If your child has dry skin/eczema ask him for the "magic cream" It works wonders overnight!

May 8th, 2013
EXCEPTIONAL!
Dr. Lunis is an amazing Doctor! If you want your children to be taken serious u might wanna attend his practice... My daughter is now 5 and my son is 1 they both been seeing him since birth. I'll recommand him for any parent!

April 9th, 2013
He's The Best
My 4 year old has seen Dr. Lunis since birth. I can always call and get an emergency appointment if need be. Both Nicole's are very professional and friendly. I would recommend this office to anyone in search of a good, professional, accurate doctor.

April 5th, 2012
He's the best pediatrician that my son could ever have!!
I couldn't have asked for a better physician for my son. Dr. Lunis is very skilled in his craft and takes his time with my son and I during visits. He's very interactive with my child and shows interest in any and all issues that I may address to him. I appreciate his loyalty to his practice and glad that he doesn't make me feel as if I'm just another dollar for his office. The staff is very pleasant and I never have an issue with them nor getting an appointment, even if it is same day. I recommend this doctor to everyone that I know and continually brag about his work!!

May 29th, 2011
Dr. Lunis is a great doctor I would have noone else care for my child when they are sick unless there is no other choice. He is a caring doctor who cares for all of the children and the children know this young and old along with their parents. I hope he will be well and stick around for my child's entire childhood since he has been his doctor since birth. We love dr. lunis his nurses are friendly but his Receptionst Diane needs a better attitude even when she is trying to act friendly she seems fony. she has also given incorrect appointment times as well without reprimand. they could also keep the door open because sometimes it is hot in the waiting area and if there are sick children germs breed in heat.

November 9th, 2009
Office staff lack professionalism
The receptionist does not know how to talk to people. There is a possible HIPAA violation has she continually talks to the patients/parents on the phone using the speaker phone so all the office can hear the conversation. Apart from this Dr. Lunis is a great Doctor; he just needs to sort out his front office.