Learn more about Dr. Paul Lunseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lunseth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunseth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunseth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lunseth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunseth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lunseth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Lunseth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Lunseth practice?
- Dr. Paul Lunseth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lunseth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.