A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lunseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lunseth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunseth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunseth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lunseth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunseth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lunseth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Andrew Lunseth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Lunseth practice?
- Dr. Paul Lunseth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lunseth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.