A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lunseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lunseth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lunseth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunseth graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lunseth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lunseth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Lunseth practice?
Dr. Paul Lunseth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.